martes, 23 de enero de 2018

Job's book



Then Job answered the Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH)  and said,:


 “I know that You can do everything, 
and that no thought can be withheld from You".

‘Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge? Therefore have 
I uttered what I understood not, 
things too wonderful for me, 
which I knew not.

Hear, I beseech You, and I will speak; 
I will question You, and declare You unto Me.

I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, 
but now mine eye see You
Therefore 
"I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes



So the Almighty YHVH (YEHOVAH) 
Blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning; for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand sheasses.
He had also seven sons and three daughters.
And he called the name of the first Jemimah, and the name of the second Keziah, and the name of the third Kerenhappuch.
And in all the land were no women found so fair as the daughters of Job, and their father gave them an inheritance among their brethren.
After this Job lived one hundred and forty years, and saw his sons and his sons’ sons, even four generations.
So Job died, being old and full of days.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario